PEPSI® INSTANT ADVENTURE SWEEPSTAKES
Use code PEPSIPARKS to receive $5.00 off admission to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex in Florida and to receive 10% off the Best Available Rate* on stay dates from November 1, 2016 to May 15, 2017 at any of the parks below. Expires January 30, 2017.
Kennedy Space Center at Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex in Titusville, FL
The Pine Lodge at Glacier National Park in Whitefish, MT
Best Western Rocky Mountain Lodge at Glacier National Park in Whitefish, MT
Kalaloch Lodge at Olympia National Park in Forks, WA
West Yellowstone Lodging at Yellowstone National Park in West Yellowstone, MT
Sequoia Lodge at Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks, CA
Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite National Park in Fish Camp, CA
The Lodge at Geneva at Geneva State Park in Geneva on the lake, OH
Peaks of Otter Lodge at Blue Ride Parkway in Bedford, VI
Gideon Putnam Lodge at Saratoga Spa State Park in Saratoga Springs, NY
Yavapai Lodge at Grand Canyon National Park in Canyon Village, AZ
Sea Creat Beach Hotel at North Falmouth, MA in Cape Cod, MA
Lodges in Shenandoah at Shenandoah National Park in Lura, VI
Honey Creek Resort at Honey Creek Resort State Park in Moravia, IA
*This promotion is only available at participating United States Delaware North Parks and Resorts properties. Delaware North Parks and Resorts reserves the right to change pricing and policies at all participating properties. Reservations for this promotion may be made for arrival dates between November 1, 2016 and May 15, 2017 based on availability of allocated rooms or ticket inventory for this promotion as established by each participating destination at their sole discretion. Space may be limited and some dates may be sold out so please make reservations and/or purchases early.
PEPSI® INSTANT ADVENTURE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PEPSI® INSTANT ADVENTURE SWEEPSTAKES (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”), ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions) who are 18 years of age (19 in AL and NE) or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of PepsiCo Inc. Pepsi Beverages Company and Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers (the “Sponsor”), GMR Marketing LLC (“GMR”) The Quizno’s Master LLC (“Quiznos”) and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes).
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins November 1, 2016 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends November 30, 2016 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) methods of entry into the Sweepstakes, via text message and online (each an “Entry”). 1) To enter via text Message: During the Sweepstakes Period,use your mobile phone to text the word (the “Code”) PARKSto 876765and you will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes. By entering via text message, you agree to receive up to three (3) reply text messages per Entry about the Sweepstakes from Sponsor. Entrants entering this Sweepstakes via text message may incur a standard text message and data charge from their wireless service provider for each message sent and received. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Not all wireless carriers participate. 2) To enter via online: Visit www.PepsiInstantAdventure.com (“Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the online instructions to complete an Official Entry Form and enter the Sweepstakes. Upon submission of your Official Entry Form, you will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes.
Proof of submitting an Entry does not constitute proof of delivery. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Every Entry must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or game service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related phone numbers or IP addresses may be blocked.
Limit one (1) Entry per person/mobile phone number/e-mail address/household per day regardless of Entry method. A “day” is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour time period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. (midnight) ET and ending at the following 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Any attempt by an entrant to enter more than the number of times authorized herein, including multiple Entries by the same entrant using different phone numbers, will invalidate ALL Entries submitted by that entrant for the entire Sweepstakes Period.
If entering via text message, the person submitting the Entry must be the authorized account holder/user of the mobile phone number, otherwise Entry shall be deemed void. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, Entries will be declared made by the registered user of the phone number used at the time of Entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder/user of the phone number submitting the Entry. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify theSponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her phone number during the Sweepstakes Period.
IMPORTANT: Proof of sending a text message is not proof of delivery to or receipt by Sponsor. You may, at any time, choose to stop participating in this Sweepstakes by sending an opt-out text message stating “STOP” to 876765. If you send a text message stating “HELP” to 876765 you will be sent a reply text message, which will include contact information for customer support for the Sweepstakes.
4. PARTICIPATION AWARD: All entrants who submit an Entry, regardless of Entry method, will receive a Participation Award of one (1) promotional coupon for 10% off of one (1) National Parks and Resorts stay for use at a designated participating National Park and Resort. Limit one (1) Participation Award per person/mobile phone number/e-mail address during the Sweepstakes. The Participation Awards will be awarded immediately upon submission of your Entry via text receipt message or online Entry confirmation page and will be subject to terms and conditions. The Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected Participation Awards. Non-transferable. No substitutions. Taxes are solely the responsibility of the entrant. Failure to enter a valid e-mail address or return of any Participation Award as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of the Participation Award.
5. DRAWING: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawing will be held on or about December 1, 2016, and will be conducted by GMR, an independent judging organization. All decisions of the judges shall be final. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) prize per person/mobile phone number/e-mail address/household.
6. PRIZE DETAILS: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. One (1) Grand Prize consisting of a trip for winner and three (3) guests to one of the following National Parks and Resorts: Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, or Sequoia & Kings. The Grand Prize includes round-trip coach air transportation for winner and three (3) guests from an airport nearest the winner’s home within the continental U.S. to an airport in the area of the National Park and Resort of the winner’s choice; one (1) quadruple occupancy, for four (4) nights at the National Park and Resort of the winner’s choice; and one (1) $800 corporate check intended to be used as spending money. Approximate Retail Value (“A.R.V.”) of the Grand Prize is up to $5,800, depending upon winner’s point of travel origin.
Travel air carriers, hotel accommodations, activities, and all elements of the Grand Prize will be determined solely by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Grand Prize trips may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary. Winner and guest must possess any necessary valid travel documents (e.g., valid government-issued photo ID) in order to travel. Seat selection and timing of trip are subject to availability and confirmation of reservations, and any charges incurred while booking travel are winner’s sole responsibility. Timing of trip is based on room availability as determined by the participating hotel.No refunds or credits for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, federal, state, and local taxes, tips, entertainment, transfers, meals, and transportation to and from winner’s/guests’ home residences are the winner’s/guests’ sole responsibilities.
Non-cash portion of the Grand Prize is subject to availability. These are estimated values only. The actual value of the Grand Prize is expected to vary, based on the point of origination, airfare fluctuations, and hotel pricing. If the actual value of the travel portion of prize is less than stated, the difference will not be awarded in cash, and no such claim will be honored. If a Grand Prize winner resides within 300 miles of the travel destination, alternate arrangements to travel by ground transport or auto may be made by the Sponsor and the Grand Prize winner, and the value of prize may be adjusted accordingly. Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. Prize components are non-exchangeable. Prize redemption and visitation must be completed prior to December 2, 2017. Minor children may accompany winner as travel guest only if minor’s parent or legal guardian is the winner. Minors must be accompanied at all times during trip (including, but not limited to, in-flight, hotel stay and all prize-related events) by minor’s parent or legal guardian.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone on or about December 2, 2016. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to respond to a phone call within seventy-two (72) hours of the notification in order for the independent judging agency to capture winner’s name and mailing address or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Any Grand Prize winner who does not respond within seventy-two (72) hours will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate potential winner will be drawn from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or online service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial prize notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant's mailing address and/or telephone number. The Grand Prize winner must complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Mutually-Acceptable Liability Release, and Publicity Release, and the appropriate tax documents (the “Documents”) within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the Documents, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. The potential Grand Prize winner may designate three (3) guests within seven (7) calendar days of delivery of the Documents. In addition, at the same time each Grand Prize winner completes his/her Documents, each guest must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Mutually-Acceptable Liability Release, and Publicity Release. Failure for a guest to complete and return the Documents in time specified by the Sponsor may result in that guest’s disqualification and forfeiture of the guest’s portion of the prize. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if winner cannot be verified or found, winner is unable to travel during required travel dates, or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected entries. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Sweepstakes. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet or wireless providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of any Sweepstakes-related equipment in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the network; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an Entry submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's electronic device and/or phone equipment resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor or Promotion Parties is not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes or prize is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
9. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority, the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, in perpetuity, including the World Wide Web without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unlessprohibited by law.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and related expenses on the prize, and may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be contacted for purposes of Sweepstakes administration. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible or who tampers with the Entry process, and to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, randomly award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation.
11. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: ALL ENTRANTS, AS A CONDITION OF ENTRY INTO THE PROMOTION, AGREE TO FOREVER AND IRREVOCABLY RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND PROMOTION PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS OR ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH SUBMITTING AN ENTRY OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THE PROMOTION, THE RECEIPT, OWNERSHIP OR USE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED, OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY OR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERROR IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF OFFERING OF ANY PRIZE. THE WINNER SHALL BEAR ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THEIR PRIZE AFTER IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED.
Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards against one or more of the Promotion Parties shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees (or other professionals’ fees); and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim and/or seek indirect, punitive, incidental, special and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
Governing Law: This Sweepstakes is subject only to the laws of New York State in the United States. Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the United States.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER, VANDALIZE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by February 28, 2017 to: Pepsi® Instant Adventure SweepstakesWinners’ List, PO Box 510205, New Berlin, WI 53151.
13. SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, New York 10577.