XFINITY’S “NASCAR® 2023 DAYTONA 500® VIP Sweepstakes”OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY.
By entering the Xfinity’s “NASCAR® 2023 DAYTONA 500® VIP Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) you (or, if an eligible minor in your place of residence, your parent or legal guardian on your behalf) agree to abide by all terms and conditions referenced in these Official Rules.
To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes you must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC (“Comcast” or “Sponsor”), GMR Marketing LLC (“GMR”), DAYTONA International Speedway, LLC and each of their respective agencies, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, sales representatives, and promotion and other vendor agencies involved in this Sweepstakes, National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC (“NASCAR”), its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, members, successors, agents and assigns (collectively “Released Parties”) and the immediate family (defined for the purposes of this Sweepstakes as parents, spouses, siblings, children) and household members of all such employees, are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and/or win a prize. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Eligible entrants may enter into the Sweepstakes beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 28, 2022 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter:
a) Via the Xfinity app: For one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, Xfinity Rewards Program Members download the Xfinity app that is free to access, andcomplete the following steps.
1. Click “Enroll Now” and go to Xfinity.com/Rewards and locate the Sweepstakes entry form.
c) Via mail (no purchase necessary): For one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, regardless of Xfinity Rewards Program Member status, hand-print your first and last name, daytime phone, and email address on a 3”x 5” card, and mail entry in a first-class sufficiently U.S. stamped #10 envelope to: Xfinity’s NASCAR® 2023 DAYTONA 500® VIP Sweepstakes, GMR Marketing – Account Executive, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by December 31, 2022 and received by January 5, 2023.
Entry Limit: Limit one (1)entry per person/authorized e-mail account holderduring the Sweepstakes Period regardless of entry method.The use of automated devices to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means or means which subvert the entry process will be void. Subsequent entries from the same eligible individual in excess of the entry limit will be automatically disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void all of that person’s entries and that person will be disqualified. The Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, mutilated or unintelligible entries. Incomplete or illegible entries are not eligible and will be disregarded. App and online entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period and mail entries must be received by January 5, 2023. Only entries made per the foregoing method are permitted. All mail-in entries must be mailed in separately.
4. WINNER SELECTION/PRIZES:
On or around January 6, 2023, GMR will randomly select four (4) potential Grand Prize winners from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All random drawings will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
There are four (4) Grand Prizes available. Each Grand Prize includes:
· Two (2) Suite Tickets w/ VIP Access for the NASCAR Cup Series™ DAYTONA 500® Race on Sunday, February 19, 2023 at the DAYTONA International Speedway
· Two (2) Suite Tickets w/ VIP Access for the NASCAR Xfinity Series™ Race on Saturday, February 18, 2023 at the DAYTONA International Speedway
· Lodging/hotel accommodations for winner and one (1) guest for three (3) nights (one room, double occupancy). Room and tax only at a hotel determined by the Sponsor; winner is responsible to provide any required credit card or deposit upon hotel check-in for personal use of incidental charges during hotel stay
· Round-trip economy class airfare for winner and one (1) guest from a major airport near winner’s residence
· Food and beverage for winner and one (1) guest while at the events on Saturday, February 18, 2023 & Sunday, February 19, 2023
· $600 Visa Gift Card for winner intended to be used for incidentals at hotel, food, transportation or spending cash
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $ $7,650.
Total ARV of all prizes: $ 30,600.
Additional Prize Terms:
Winners and guests must adhere to all applicable COVID-19 protocols in place at the events. COVID-19 requirements are subject to change at any time by the events.Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or exchangeable for a different race date. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of a Prize permitted, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any and all federal, state, or local tax obligation or other expense that the winner may be liable for, as a result of receiving a Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner and Sponsor will comply with all tax reporting requirements. ARV of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated ARV and final ARV of Prize will not be awarded. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winners and guests (if applicable) must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize.
Travel route, air carriers, hotel accommodations, and all elements of a Prize will be determined solely by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Prize trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. A Prize winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same itinerary. Seat selection and timing of trip are subject to availability and confirmation of reservation and any changes incurred while booking travel are Prize winner’s sole responsibility. No refunds or credits for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, federal, state, and local taxes, tips, entertainment, transfers, meals, and transportation to and from Prize winner’s/guests’ home residences are a Prize winner’s/guests’ sole responsibilities. Released Parties are not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of a Prize and the Released Parties are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Any change made by a Prize winner or guest to the travel itinerary, including any cost implications, is a Prize winner’s sole responsibility. For a Prize winner who resides within 300 miles of the destination, air transportation may be substituted with another method of transportation by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In connection with the Sweepstakes, be advised that any and all policies, guidelines, and recommendations of the CDC, hotel, and airlines must be followed. In addition, guests should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION:
The potential Grand Prize winners will be notified by e-mail to the e-mail addressprovided on the potential Grand Prize winners’ Official Online Entry Form on or about January 6, 2023. Each potential Grand Prize winner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time of the first notification to respond with their shipping address (no P.O. Boxes accepted) or a potential Grand Prize winner will automatically forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be randomly selected as a potential Grand Prize winner, time and circumstances permitting, at the Sponsor’s discretion. Each potential Grand Prize winner will be required to complete, sign, have notarized and return the presented affidavit of eligibility, mutually acceptable liability release, publicity release, and the appropriate tax documents and a background investigation authorization form(the “Documents”) within five (5) calendar days of delivery of the Documents, and may need to pass a background check prior to being confirmed as the winner, or the prize will be forfeited in its entirety. A Grand Prize winner’s guest will need to complete, sign, and return the presented affidavit of eligibility, mutually acceptable liability release, publicity release and a background investigation authorization form prior to travel and may need to pass a background check, at the discretion of the Sponsor, prior to being confirmed as a guest, or the guest portion of the prize will be forfeited in its entirety within five (5) calendar days of delivery of the Prize winner Documents delivery to participate in the trip.Sponsor and/or agents and any person or entity who provides information pursuant to the background check authorization based on information from an independent investigation of a winner or guest background has the authority and right, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, to make determination whether or not a winner or guest is awarded the prize or to revise the prize accordingly. If notified winner is not eligible, forfeits prize, or declines prize, an alternate winner may be randomly selected as a potential Grand Prize winner, time and circumstances permitting. Return of any prize notification or Prize as undeliverable or failure to accept any prize within the specified time period may result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize. If a potential Grand Prize winner is an eligible minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein. Limit one (1) prize per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Acceptance of a prize, except where legally prohibited, constitutes permission by the winner (or, if an eligible minor in your place of residence, your parent or legal guardian on your behalf) for Sponsor and its designees to use the winner’s name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
7. BY PARTICIPATING, entrant agrees to accept and be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation, selection of entrant and/or awarding of prize, shall be resolved by the Sponsor whose decisions shall be binding and final. By participating, entrant agrees to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Released Parties and their employees, officers, directors and agents from any injury, liability, loss or damage to person, including death or property damage due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes. Neither the Released Parties nor their affiliates are responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of prizes. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including, but not limited to fire, flood, pandemic, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or by other cause (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. In no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Released Parties and their employees, officers, directors and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of: (i) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers, or telephone or network lines; (iii) printing errors; (iv) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (vi) injury, losses, or damage of any kind to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or receipt, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize, including related travel.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the Sweepstakes, including the online portion, is not capable of running as planned, including disruptions caused by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, a Force majeure event or occurrence, any other cause that corrupts, affects or compromises the administration, security, fairness, integrity, proper conduct or intended play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual Sponsor deems responsible and Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right to select any remaining potential winners for the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to time of such event. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including any erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, cable, satellite, servers, network or Internet service provider (ISP), computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problem or traffic, congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, OR APP OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an email account, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” email account submitted at the time of the entry. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address.
10. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning). Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of entering in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.
12. WINNERS’ LIST: To receive the name of the Grand Prize winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by February 28, 2023 to: Xfinity’s “NASCAR® 2023 DAYTONA 500® VIP Sweepstakes” Winners’ List, Attn: Promotions Department, 5050 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151.
Sponsored by Comcast® Cable Communications Management, LLC, 1 Comcast Center, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Administered by GMR Marketing LLC, 5000 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151. NASCAR, LLC and DAYTONA International Speedway, LLC are not sponsors of this promotion. NASCAR® and NASCAR Cup Series™ are trademarks owned and licensed by the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC. The NASCAR Xfinity Series™ word mark and logo are used under license by National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC and Comcast Cable Communications, LLC.