Xfinity THE VOICE FINALE Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF DATE OF ENTRY.
By entering the XfinityThe Voice Finale Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) you (or, if an eligible minor in your place of residence, your parent or legal guardian on your behalf) agree to abide by all terms and conditions referenced in these Official Rules.
To be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes you must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia, and 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC (“Comcast” or “Sponsor”), GMR Marketing LLC (“GMR”), NBCUniversal Media, LLC (“NBCUniversal”), Peacock TV LLC, Finnmax LLC and the direct and indirect parents, subsidiaries, affiliated and related entities, and the officers, directors, shareholders, joint venturers, members, agents, representatives, attorneys, employees, contractors, successors, assignees, licensees, financiers, and the distributors of each of the foregoing, and their respective promotional partners, sales representatives, and promotion and other vendor agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively “Released Parties”) and the immediate family (defined for the purposes of this Sweepstakes as parents, spouses, siblings, children) and household members of all such employees, are NOT eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and/or win a Prize. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. NBCUniversal is not a sponsor or administrator of this Sweepstakes. Entrants are providing information to Sponsor and not to NBCUniversal.
Eligible entrants may enter into the Sweepstakes beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on September 20, 2023, and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on November 2, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter:
a) Via the Xfinity app: For one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, Xfinity Rewards Program Members download the Xfinity app that is free to access andcomplete the following steps.
a. Click “Enroll Now” and go to Xfinity.com/Rewards and locate the Sweepstakes entry form.
c) Via mail (no purchase necessary): For one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, regardless of Xfinity Rewards Program Member Status, handprint your first and last name, daytime phone, and email address on a 3”x 5” card, and mail entry in a first-class sufficiently U.S. stamped #10 envelope to: Xfinity The Voice Finale Sweepstakes, GMR Marketing – Account Executive, 5050 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151. Mail-in requests must be postmarked by November 2, 2023 and received by November 9, 2023.
Entry Limit: Limit one (1) entry per person/authorized e-mail account holder during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of entry method. The use of automated devices to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means or means which subvert the entry process will be void. Subsequent entries from the same eligible individual in excess of the entry limit will be automatically disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by any person to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void all of that person’s entries and that person will be disqualified. The Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, mutilated or unintelligible entries. Incomplete or illegible entries are not eligible and will be disregarded. App and online entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period and mail-in entries must be received by November 9, 2023. Only entries made per the foregoing method are permitted. All mail-in entries must be mailed in separately.
4. WINNER SELECTION/PRIZE:
On or around November 15, 2023, GMR will randomly select one (1) potential Prize winner from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
One (1) prize (“Prize”) is available. The Prize consists of: A three (3) day, two (2) night trip to Universal City, CA to attend The Voice Finale Live Taping, currently scheduled to take place on December 19, 2023 (the “Event”) for the winner (“Winner”) and one (1) guest (“Guest”).
· Two (2) tickets to The Voice Finale Live Taping in Universal City, CA (“Tickets”).
· Lodging/hotel accommodations for Winner and one (1) Guest for two (2) nights (one room, double occupancy; hotel location and type will be selected at the discretion of the Sponsor). Winner is responsible for incidental fees and charges installed by the hotel and should be prepared to present a credit card as required by the hotel.
· Round-trip economy class airfare for Winner/Guest from a major commercial airport near Winner’s residence to Universal City, CA.
· One (1) $600 Bank Gift Card (bank gift card type will be selected at the discretion of the Sponsor) for Winner intended to be used for food and transportation.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $3,000
Additional Prize Terms:
Winner must travel on the dates specified by the Sponsor in order to partake in the Prize. If the Winner is unable to complete travel on the dates specified, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and no further or alternative compensation will be provided.
Winner and Guest must adhere to all applicable COVID-19 protocols in place at the Event. COVID-19 requirements are subject to change at any time by Event. Please be advised that the Event’s production policies, venue policies, CDC guidelines and the recommendations of local health officials must be followed. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of Prize.
All parts of the Prize are subject to availability, and subject to change or cancellation without written notice or warning. Should an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities, epidemics, pandemics and the spread of infectious diseases, including without limitation COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization and any of the strains, variants or mutations thereof), and any related governmental or judicial actions, including but not limited to travel restrictions, taken in connection with, or as a response to, any such event, or any other event beyond the reasonable control of a party, whether or not existing, known, foreseen or foreseeable at the time this Sweepstakes occurs, render the redemption or fulfillment of all or a portion of the Prize delayed, hindered, adversely affected, impracticable, or impossible, Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to evaluate, make modifications to, and restructure the redemption and fulfillment processes and timelines for the Prize, or portion thereof, that Sponsor is responsible for, which may include, but is not limited to, providing additional time for redemption and/or fulfillment. Sponsor may modify and/or restructure the Prize or portions thereof to comply with government orders or guidelines and Sponsor's health and safety requirements. In addition, Winner and guest should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before traveling. Should the Prize, or a portion thereof, become unavailable Sponsor shall make reasonable efforts to provide Winner with substitute experiences and/or items of a similar nature and value for that portion of the Prize that is unavailable. If no substitute prizing is reasonably available then the remaining components, if any, of the Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor's Prize obligation to Winner, and no other or additional compensation will be awarded.
Prize fulfillment and related activities will take place on a date and time designated by Sponsor and only when and in a manner that it is safe to do so, as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion in consultation with appropriate health and safety experts. Winner and Guest must follow all instructions given by representatives of Sponsor at all times.
In connection with any visit to any location in connection with the Prize, please be advised that Sponsor's policies, CDC guidelines, and the recommendations of health officials must be followed. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and Sponsor cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed during a visit.
If required, Winner and Guest must cooperate with Sponsor's inquiries related to public health matters and follow Sponsor's related rules and processes, including, but not limited to, disclosures or processes recommended or required by public health authorities to protect the health and safety of Winner, Guest, and others. Winner and Guest may be subject to health screenings (which may include, but are not limited to, temperature checks, symptom screening, lab testing, and/or other medical exams) to be conducted by Sponsor or its designee(s) prior to or during the fulfillment of the Prize and related activities. Failure to fully comply with Sponsor's requests or requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize or portions thereof, as determined in Sponsor's discretion.
During a period starting approximately four (4) weeks before participation in activities related to the Prize and ending approximately four (4) weeks after participation in the last of such activities (such period(s) subject to change based on medical guidance, and/or policy guidance), Winner and Guest may be required to inform Sponsor, upon Sponsor's request, about matters relating to communicable illnesses and safe fulfillment of the Prize and related activities, including, without limitation: (a) medical symptoms; (b) travel history; (c) recent contact with others who have displayed symptoms of or have otherwise been confirmed to have a communicable illness; and (d) active public health orders issued by a civil authority or any similar public health mandate (e.g., order to quarantine, order to stay at home, order to disclose communicable illness) to which Winner and/or Guest are subject.
Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor and/or NBCUniversal. Prize is not redeemable for cash. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of Prize permitted, except at the Sponsor’s and/or NBCUniversal’s sole discretion and Sponsor and/or NBCUniversal reserve the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value. Any and all federal, state, or local tax obligation or other expense that the Winner may be liable for, as a result of receiving the Prize is the sole responsibility of the Winner and Sponsor will comply with all tax reporting requirements. ARV of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated ARV and final ARV of Prize will not be awarded. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by Sponsor. Winner and Guest (if applicable) must comply with all venue rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of Prize. Live audience requirements are subject to change.
Travel route, air carriers, hotel accommodations, and all elements of the Prize will be determined solely by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. Prize trip may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. The Winner and their Guest must travel together on the same itinerary. Seat selection and timing of trip are subject to availability and confirmation of reservation and any changes incurred while booking travel are Winner’s sole responsibility. No refunds or credits for changes are allowed. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, federal, state, and local taxes, tips, entertainment, transfers, meals, and transportation to and from Winner’s/Guest’s home residences are the Winner’s/Guest’s sole responsibilities. Sponsor is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the Prize and Sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Any change made by the Winner or Guest to the travel itinerary, including any cost implications, is the Winner’s sole responsibility. For a Winner who resides within 300 miles of the destination, air transportation may be substituted with another method of transportation by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In connection with the Sweepstakes, be advised that any and all policies, guidelines, and recommendations of the CDC, hotel, and airlines must be followed. In addition, Guest should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines.
Winner and Guest are responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any necessary travel documentation (i.e., valid photo identification, visas, passports, etc.) prior to travel. Once issued, tickets are nontransferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued and stopovers are not permitted. Travel arrangements must be made through GMR.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Prize Winner will be notified by e-mail
or daytime phone to the e-mail address or daytime phone number provided on the potential Prize Winner’s Official Online Entry Form or mail-in entry on or about November 15, 2023. The potential Prize Winner will have forty-eight (48) hours from the time of the first notification to respond to the email or return the phone call or the potential Prize Winner will automatically forfeit the Prize and an alternate Winner may be randomly selected as the potential Prize Winner, time and circumstances permitting, at the Sponsor’s discretion. The potential Prize Winner must complete, sign, and return the presented affidavit of eligibility, mutually acceptable liability release, publicity release, and the appropriate tax documents and a background investigation authorization form (the “Documents”) within five (5) calendar days of delivery of the Documents, and may need to pass a background check, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, prior to being confirmed as the Winner, or the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. If notified Winner is not eligible, forfeits Prize, or declines Prize, an alternate Winner may be randomly selected as the potential Prize Winner, time and circumstances permitting. Return of any prize notification or Prize as undeliverable or failure to accept any Prize within the specified time period may result in disqualification and forfeiture of Prize. If the potential Prize Winner is an eligible minor in their jurisdiction of residence, Prize may be awarded in the name of their parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on Winner set forth herein and must accompany minor on trip as their Guest.
Prize Winner’s Guest: The potential Prize Winner may designate one (1) guest within five (5) calendar days of delivery of the Documents. Guest must be 18 years of age or older, or a child, legal ward, or spouse of the Prize Winner, who is five years of age or older, and a legal resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. In addition, at the same time as the Prize Winner completes their Documents, the Guest must sign and return a publicity release and a mutually acceptable liability release. If the potential Prize Winner designates a Guest that is a minor in their state of residence, the parent or legal guardian of the minor must execute a publicity release and a mutually agreeable liability release for both themselves and on their child’s/legal ward’s/spouse’s behalf and accompany their child/legal ward/spouse on the trip. Failure for a Guest (or parent/legal guardian of a Guest, if the Guest is a minor) to complete and return the documents in time specified by the Sponsor may result in that Guest’s disqualification and forfeiture of the Guest’s portion of the Prize.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Acceptance of a Prize, except where legally prohibited, constitutes permission by the Winner (or, if an eligible minor in your place of residence, your parent or legal guardian on your behalf) for Sponsor and its designees to use the Winner’s name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and Prize information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval.
7. BY PARTICIPATING, entrant agrees to accept and be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation, selection of entrant and/or awarding of Prize, shall be resolved by the Sponsor whose decisions shall be binding and final. By participating, entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Parties from any injury, liability, loss or damage to person, including death or property damage due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance, use, or misuse of a Prize, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the Sweepstakes. Neither Sponsor nor its affiliates are responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of Prize. In the event the Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes or any portion thereof, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including, but not limited to fire, flood, pandemic, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or by other cause (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Sweepstakes without further obligation. In no event will more than the stated one (1) Prize be awarded.
8. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of: (i) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers, or telephone or network lines; (iii) printing errors; (iv) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (vi) injury, losses, or damage of any kind to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or receipt, acceptance, use, or misuse of Prize, including related travel.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the Sweepstakes, including the online portion, is not capable of running as planned, including disruptions caused by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, a Force Majeure event or occurrence, or any other cause that corrupts, affects or compromises the administration, security, fairness, integrity, proper conduct or intended play of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual Sponsor deems responsible and Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right to select the potential Winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to time of such event. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including any erroneous appearance of qualification for a Prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, cable, satellite, servers, network or Internet service provider (ISP), computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problem or traffic, congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, OR APP OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of Winner based on an email account, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” email account submitted at the time of the entry. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address.
10. DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning). Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of entering in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or the Prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, U.S.A.; provided, however, that claims for bodily injury, personal injury, or property damage arising out of the redemption, use or misuse of the portion of the Prize provided by NBCUniversal must be submitted to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the State of California and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, U.S.A.
12. WINNERS LIST: To receive the name of the Prize Winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by January 11, 2024 to: XfinityThe Voice Finale Sweepstakes, GMR Marketing Attn: Promotions Department, 5050 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151
Sponsored by Comcast® Cable Communications Management, LLC, 1 Comcast Center, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Administered by GMR Marketing LLC, 5050 South Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151.